Re: Nop insertion

Walter Banks <>
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:35:56 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Nop insertion (shrey) (2009-10-27)
Re: Nop insertion (Nils) (2009-10-28)
Re: Nop insertion (BGB / cr88192) (2009-10-28)
Re: Nop insertion (Walter Banks) (2009-10-28)
Re: Nop insertion (Chris F Clark) (2009-10-28)
Re: Nop insertion (George Neuner) (2009-10-29)
Re: Nop insertion (Pertti Kellomaki) (2009-10-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Walter Banks <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:35:56 -0500
Posted-Date: 30 Oct 2009 11:53:17 EDT

Most of our compilers compile directly to machine code.
We have implemented this kind of code generation with a
constraint function that sits between the code generator
and the actual generated code.

We use this approach to implement many processor specific

Walter Banks
Byte Craft Limited
Tel. (519) 888-6911