|Seed7 Release 2009-10-18 email@example.com (tm) (2009-10-18)|
|Date:||Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:38:59 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||18 Oct 2009 17:05:10 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20091018.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to support the primitive
actions CMD_GET_CTIME and TIM_FROM_TIMESTAMP.
- The handling of the action ARR_ARRLIT in the compiler was improved
to work without calling the function arrArrlit.
- The handling of the action ARR_IDX in the compiler was improved to
use the function arrIdxTemp when the array is a temporary value.
- The handling of the action DRW_OPEN in the compiler was improved.
- The interpreter (hi) and the compiler were improved to support the
primitive actions STR_PUSH, TIM_SET_LOCAL_TZ, DRW_OPEN_SUB_WINDOW,
DRW_SETPOS, DRW_XPOS and DRW_YPOS.
- The bas7.sd7 (basic interpreter) example program was improved.
- The functions drwPointerXpos, drwPointerYpos, drwHeight and
drwWidth in the file drw_win.c were improved.
- The function arrArrlit was removed and the function arrIdxTemp was
added in the file arr_rtl.c .
- Parameter names were added to the function prototypes of the header
file str_rtl.h .
- The functions closedir and wclosedir in dir_win.c were improved to
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.