Re: Follow comp.compilers on Twitter

Chris F Clark <>
Fri, 04 Sep 2009 00:43:39 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Follow comp.compilers on Twitter (Comp.compilers) (2009-09-03)
Re: Follow comp.compilers on Twitter (Chris F Clark) (2009-09-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Chris F Clark <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 00:43:39 -0400
Posted-Date: 05 Sep 2009 00:03:27 EDT

Absolutely, NOT useless. The little link lets one get to the
full text of the posting, via your archive it looks like. So, it's
almost like a news reader that shows only headers. It may not be the
most elegant interface, but it's not bad for a "10-minute" hack.

More importantly, now when someone says somthing interesting here I
can "retweet" the link and show others what we talk about.

Yes, this is a very fine thing indeed. Bravo!
[Yes, the link redirects to the message's page in the
archive at I give Twitter the real link,
it does the stuff. -John]