Compiler positions available for week ending July 26

"comp.compilers" <>
26 Jul 2009 07:59:39 -0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending July 26 (comp.compilers) (2009-07-26)
Compiler positions available for week ending July 26 (1998-07-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 26 Jul 2009 07:59:39 -0000
Posted-Date: 26 Jul 2009 17:43:54 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:15:56 +0200
From: Andreas Krall <>
Subject: Position available: PostDoc and PhD positions at TU Vienna

at the University of Technology in Vienna we have two open Post/Doc and
PhD positions in the field of "optimal code generation for explicit
parallel processors". If you are interested in this position you should
contact me directly and should have some experience in compilers in
general, VLIW code generation, integer linear programming or other
optimization techniques and processor description languages.

Kind regards,

Andreas Krall
-- Andreas Krall Inst. f. Computersprachen, TU Wien
tel: (+431) 58801/18511 Argentinierstr. 8/4/1851
fax: (+431) 58801/18598 A-1040 Wien AUSTRIA EUROPE