|Seed7 Release 2009-06-21 email@example.com (tm) (2009-06-21)|
|Date:||Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:03:40 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||21 Jun 2009 16:52:39 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20090621.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapters explaining set types and primitive actions in the
manual were improved.
- The codepages 720, 1125, 1255, 1256, 1258, 8859_6 and 8859_8 were
added to the charsets.s7i library.
- A new library named dom.s7i, which contains a simple dom parser,
- Several changes in the interpreter and the runtime library were
done to reduce the number of warnings generated by the C compiler.
- The makefile mk_cygw.mak was improved to better support compilation
- The file src/read_me.txt was improved to explain compiling under
windows with cygwin.
- The function 'exit' was introduced to terminate a program with a
- The functions setIsSubset and setIsProperSubset were introduced in
set_rtl.c and used in setlib.c and comp.sd7 to replace the
functions setGe, setLe, setGt and setLt.
- The functions setCmp, setEq, setIsSubset and setIsProperSubset in
set_rtl.c were improved to avoid accessing memory beyond the set
- The function setDiff in set_rtl.c was improved.
- The chkset.sd7 program was improved with additional checks for the
'compare' function and the set relations.
- The chk_all.sd7 check program was improved to take the changes in
chkset.sd7 into account.
- The compiler comp.sd7 was improved to support the compilation of
the primitive action SET_CMP.
- The compiler comp.sd7 was improved to compile programs with sets
as parameters in user defined functions also correctly with the
bcc32 C compiler.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.