Re: How to auto-parallelize a binary code?

Jeremy Wright <jeremy.wright@microfocus.com>
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:33:17 +0000 (UTC)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
How to auto-parallelize a binary code? xueyunzhi@gmail.com (yunzhi) (2009-06-05)
Re: How to auto-parallelize a binary code? lkrupp_nospam@indra.com.invalid (Louis Krupp) (2009-06-06)
Re: How to auto-parallelize a binary code? jgd@cix.compulink.co.uk (2009-06-07)
Re: How to auto-parallelize a binary code? jeremy.wright@microfocus.com (Jeremy Wright) (2009-06-08)
Re: How to auto-parallelize a binary code? gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2009-06-08)
Re: How to auto-parallelize a binary code? cr88192@hotmail.com (cr88192) (2009-06-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Jeremy Wright <jeremy.wright@microfocus.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:33:17 +0000 (UTC)
Posted-Date: 08 Jun 2009 04:57:33 EDT

Developing Louis' theme, I would contact every ex-employee who ever
worked on this application (I assume you have already tried all the
current employees). They may have an old backup tape they kept at
home in case the office building burned down. They may know of backups
on decomissioned servers that are probably sitting quietly in a corner
of your office somewhere.

Even an out of date copy will give you a huge head start.

Jeremy Wright