|Seed7 Release 2009-04-26 email@example.com (2009-04-26)|
|Date:||Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:05:34 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||27 Apr 2009 05:55:13 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20090426.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A sokoban puzzle game example program (sokoban.sd7) was added.
- A new library sokoban1.s7i, which contains the 90 classic sokoban
levels, was added.
- The function 'inflate' was added to the gzip.s7i library.
- The function getNextHtmlAttribute was added to the scanfile.s7i
- The functions getNextXmlAttribute and getNextHtmlAttribute were
added to the scanstri.s7i library.
- Parameter names were added to the function prototypes of the header
files actutl.h, analyze.h, error.h and findid.h .
- The function cp_to_wpath was changed to raise RANGE_ERROR when a
path contains a backslash.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.