SCPI parser

scls19fr <>
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
SCPI Parser (Mark A. Gruetzner) (2000-07-31)
SCPI parser (scls19fr) (2009-04-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: scls19fr <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 19 Apr 2009 19:00:08 EDT

I'm planning to make a device using an ATMEL ATmega microcontroller.
I'd like to communicate with this device using a USB com (using a FTDI
FT232) so it will be like a serial com... but I'm looking for a SPCI
parser for my device. Is there an open source implementation of a
SPCI parser ? (at least a "free" implementation) I know the commercial
JPA-SCPI Parser... but my device is not
commercial (educational purpose) so I won't pay so much for this !
Maybe someone has ever made some lex/yacc script to do this... I
won't like reinventing the wheel...

Kind regards

PS : I also see this thread
unfortunately there wasn't any reply... maybe someone can now give me
an answer...