Re: Looking for a compiler project to join

rkiesling <ctalk@ctalklang.org>
Sun, 05 Apr 2009 07:29:44 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for a compiler project to join fatdogs12@gmail.com (2009-04-01)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join d@domob.eu (Daniel Kraft) (2009-04-04)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join paul.biggar@gmail.com (Paul Biggar) (2009-04-04)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join ctalk@ctalklang.org (rkiesling) (2009-04-05)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join cmeerw@cmeerw.org (Christof Meerwald) (2009-04-06)
Looking for a compiler project to join mikekucera@gmail.com (Mike Kucera) (2009-04-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: rkiesling <ctalk@ctalklang.org>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 07:29:44 -0400
Posted-Date: 05 Apr 2009 09:34:34 EDT

fatdogs12@gmail.com writes:

> I'm interested in joining an on going compiler development project
> (like an open source project or otherwise), ...

If you're interested in working on a GPL'd object oriented languages,
Ctalk can always use contributions for its class libraries,
applications, language extensions, testing, bug reports, and support
for additional operating systems and hardware platforms. It's still
in pre-release, but it's useful for writing simple programs, and it
should be going into the beta testing phase within a few releases. So
if you're interested after taking a look at the stuff on the Web site,
send me an e-mail if you'd like to work on a specific project.

Thanks,

--
Ctalk Home Page: http://www.ctalklang.org