Re: Parser ambiguity
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 05:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parser ambiguity (2009-03-15)
Re: Parser ambiguity (Chris F Clark) (2009-03-15)
Re: Parser ambiguity (Max Hailperin) (2009-03-15)
Re: Parser ambiguity (2009-03-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 05:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 17 Mar 2009 07:09:03 EDT

On Mar 16, 1:34 am, Max Hailperin <> wrote:

> How about ...

I'm now using a similar solution. The drawback of yours is that I'd
need another detail struct-type to transport the tail-data. On the
other hand, it does have less duplication than mine.

Perhaps I can use precedence declarations instead. I just learned how
from John. Apparently they can be used to solve arbitrary shift/reduce
conflicts. It might be the best of both worlds.

Michiel Helvensteijn