|[ANN] phc 0.2.0 release email@example.com (Paul Biggar) (2008-12-10)|
|From:||"Paul Biggar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date:||Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:20:19 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||10 Dec 2008 16:52:03 EST|
We are proud to announce the release of phc 0.2.0, an open source PHP
compiler with support for plugins, and source-to-source
transformations. This is the first release which can compile PHP
scripts to executables. Features:
* Compile PHP source into an (optimized) executable.
* Analyse, modify or refactor PHP scripts using C++ plugins.
* Convert PHP into a well-defined XML format, process it with your
own tools, and convert it back to PHP.
* Operate on ASTs, simplified ASTs, or 3-address code.
* Analyse or optimize PHP code using an SSA-based IR (in the
dataflow branch - very experimental).
phc can be downloaded from http://phpcompiler.org/downloads.html. The
ChangeLog is too long to post here, please see
We are also interested in attracting contributors to phc. Please see
http://phpcompiler.org/contribute.html. We need people with all sorts
of backgrounds, and previous compiler experience is not required.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.