|Seed7 Release 2008-12-08 email@example.com (2008-12-08)|
|Date:||Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:28:45 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||08 Dec 2008 07:20:38 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20081208.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A new chapter about the Seed7 structured syntax definition was
added to the manual.
- The chapter about declarations in the manual was improved.
- The function getValueOfHeaderAttribute was added to the
- The seed7_05.s7i library was improved to support case statements
for the type boolean.
- The wiz.sd7 example program was improved.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.