Compiler positions available for week ending August 10

"comp.compilers" <>
10 Aug 2008 08:00:03 -0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending August 10 (comp.compilers) (2003-08-10)
Compiler positions available for week ending August 10 (comp.compilers) (2008-08-10)
Compiler positions available for week ending August 10 (1997-08-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Aug 2008 08:00:03 -0000
Posted-Date: 10 Aug 2008 21:25:34 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to

From: "Flexione Pte. Ltd." <>
Subject: Compiler job in Singapore
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:05:47 +0800

Hi Webmaster,

Please post this in your site:

FLEXIONE is a Singapore based IT consulting firm. One of our MNC
client is looking for Technical Architect ( Compiler Development ) to
be based in Singapore.

Job Description:

The candidates will work in an environment for developing software
tools and involved development of compilers, assemblers . Experience
in USB and wireless connectivity products preferred. Experience in
compiler development on embedded system is a plus. Requirements:
Candidates must be proficient in C/C++ and have good experience in
compiler development. Compiler knowledge must be solid with experience
as a developer, instead of user. Software background with hardware
knowledge is desired. PhD in compiler field or MS in computer science
with 2+ years of compiler development experience. - Compilers
(Lexical analysis, YACC, BISON grammars)

If you are interested, kindly send to your
updated CV in WORD format at the earliest. Also mention your current
salary, expected salary and notice period to join.

We would like to know also the reason why you are leaving the company.

You can also refer your friends who would be interested as we have
multiple openings.

Thank you very much!
Flexione Pte. Ltd.
20 Ayer Rajah Crescent