|Seed7 Release 2008-07-20 firstname.lastname@example.org (2008-07-20)|
|Date:||Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:33:54 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||21 Jul 2008 07:56:31 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20080720.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The FAQs about reserved words and templates were improved.
- The chapters about boolean, integer, bigInteger, rational, float,
complex, char and array in the manual, were improved.
- A subrange type was added for the types integer, char and the
- The makefiles were improved to set the USE_SIGSETJMP macro in the
- The flag USE_SIGSETJMP is now taken into account in the floating
point exception handling generated by the compiler.
- Support for the action ENU_CONV was added to the (hi) interpreter
and the compiler.
- A subrange type is used now in the dnafight.sd7 example program.
- The function update_owner in the file match.c was improved to copy
values instead of just referring to them.
- The function getSymbolInHtmlTag was added to the scanstri.s7i
- The interpreter and the compiler (comp.sd7) were improved to
support the function /:= for the types float and complex.
- The file seed7/prg/files was replaced with seed7/prg/files.txt
which contains also a list of include files.
- The function strUtf8ToStri was added to the file str_rtl.c .
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.