|Seed7 Release 2008-06-08 firstname.lastname@example.org (2008-06-08)|
|Date:||Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:14:34 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||09 Jun 2008 19:04:49 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20080608.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapter about symbol scanning from a file in the manual, was
- A new include file (cgi.s7i) to support the Common Gateway
Interface, was added.
- A bug in the getLine function of the scanfile.s7i library was
- The functions fileExists was added to the seed7_05.s7i library.
- The handling of closures in the compiler (comp.sd7) was improved.
- A new example program (lander.sd7), which simulates a lunar
landing, was added.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.