Re: Current references on parallel code optimization?

IndianTechie <kamalpr@gmail.com>
Wed, 14 May 2008 21:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Current references on parallel code optimization? kaps2121@gmail.com (kaps) (2008-05-02)
Re: Current references on parallel code optimization? kamalpr@gmail.com (IndianTechie) (2008-05-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: IndianTechie <kamalpr@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 15 May 2008 20:12:00 EDT

On May 2, 11:51 pm, kaps <kaps2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I am interested in knowing current any work in the area of
>
> - - - data distribution and parallelization of compilers
> - - - dependence analysis (2002+ work)

you mean you don't like any of these because of their date?

http://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&lr=&oi=qs&q=%22dependence+analysis+
for+supercomputing%22+author:u-banerjee

> - - - Parallelism transformation
>
> Will somebody please help in getting the latest papers/journals if any
> of the above topicss.?

the research seems to have shifted from parallelization for
supercomputers to parallelization for multi-core systems.
I think you can find quite a bit if you do a google search.

regards
-kamal