New C Standard book updated

"Derek M. Jones" <derek@_NOSPAM_knosof.co.uk>
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:25:18 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New C Standard book updated derek@_NOSPAM_knosof.co.uk (Derek M. Jones) (2008-01-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Derek M. Jones" <derek@_NOSPAM_knosof.co.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:25:18 GMT
Posted-Date: 01 Feb 2008 20:42:51 EST

All,

There is a new version of the pdf of my book "The New C Standard: An
Economic and Cultural Commentary" available for download at:
http://www.coding-guidelines.com/cbook/cbook1_1.pdf

The changes include integrating in the defect reports published in
TC3, 60+ more references to work published in the last 2.5 years (and
in some cases stuff I missed last time around), some new measurements
(plus tuning of a few of the previous tables/figures), plus various
typos fixed.

A list of non-trivial changes is here:
http://www.coding-guidelines.com/cbook/newmaterial1_1.txt

I have also stripped out the appropriate range of sentence
commentaries as stand-alone pdfs and included them with the Google
searchable C Standard at (it make take a week or two for Google to
index the pdfs): http://c0x.coding-guidelines.com

As always, comments welcome.