|Seed7 Release 2008-01-06 email@example.com (2008-01-06)|
|Date:||Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:12:32 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||06 Jan 2008 18:06:27 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20080106.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Documentation comments were added to the functions of the librarys
bigint.s7i, bigrat.s7i, complex.s7i, float.s7i, getf.s7i,
keybd.s7i, rational.s7i, scanner.s7i, socket.s7i, stritext.s7i,
time.s7i and dna_base.s7i.
- The bas.sd7 (basic interpreter) example program was improved.
- The include mechanism was improved to avoid multiple includes.
- Part of the float.s7i library was moved to the new math.s7i
- The library html_ent.s7i, which contains functions to replace HTML
entities by characters and vice versa, was added.
- A new example program (chkhent.sd7) to check the new HTML functions
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to support the new 'rpos'
- The getHtmlTagOrContent function was added to the scanner.s7i
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.