Re: need help with array compiler in flash

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?= <Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de>
Sat, 01 Dec 2007 19:57:24 +0100

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
need help with array compiler in flash mlueftenegger@yahoo.de (=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Michael_L=FCftenegger?=) (2007-11-29)
Re: need help with array compiler in flash Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=) (2007-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?= <Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 19:57:24 +0100
Posted-Date: 01 Dec 2007 15:48:19 EST

Michael L|ftenegger schrieb:

> During the last weeks I have read there are tools to generate compilers.
> I would like to have a compiler which converts a programing language
> from C niveau( no OOP, but if-then-else and for(){...}) to my array text
> file. Does anybody know if there is a tool what meets my needs?

Have a look at CoCo/R:

    http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Research/Projects/Coco/

Take one of the example compilers. Most of the work that needs to be
done is already there. You only have to fill in the pieces where your
array text is generated.

If you need an even simpler solution, have a look at PL/0:

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL/0

The PL/0 compiler is just a few hundred lines long and it should be
straightforward to change it so that your array texts are
generated. If PL/0 is too simple, look at Oberon0, which is also
explained under the link above.