ML1 Compiler Update 11/18/2007 www.ml1compiler.org

Steven Nichols <sdn@svpal.org>
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:37:12 +0000 (UTC)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ML1 Compiler Update 11/18/2007 www.ml1compiler.org sdn@svpal.org (Steven Nichols) (2007-11-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Steven Nichols <sdn@svpal.org>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:37:12 +0000 (UTC)
Posted-Date: 20 Nov 2007 23:22:47 EST

I just uploaded an updated version of the ML1 compiler to

www.ml1compiler.org

Fixed a bug in multi line escapes,
(under certain circumstances they wouldn't work).

Added unnamed variables, (Details in the Documentation),
and added more utility programs and more example programs.

Added the ability to output any text to anywhere in the
assembly BSS and DATA segments (such as ' align X', etc.).

The ML1 compiler doesn't require you to pay fees for commercial
or private use, and doesn't require you to distribute your
sourcecode.

The ml1 compiler is an ASCII script driven macro cross compiler
that runs on DOS (or DOSEMU/Linux) and outputs assembly language
for a variety of processors, or outputs I386 compatible code
with the included runtime ML1 language.

Runtime ML1 is a simple to use language that's like a
cross between C, Assembly, and Structured BASIC.

The ML1 compiler supports custom compile time expression
processing, custom variable types and has a programmable
optimizer and code generator.

Steven D. Nichols: sdn@ml1compiler.org