|Seed7 Release 2007-11-10 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-11-10)|
|Date:||Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:12:08 -0800|
|Posted-Date:||10 Nov 2007 23:04:16 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20071110.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The functions getSymbol, getWhiteSpace, getSymbolOrComment and
getSimpleSymbol of the scanner.s7i library were created or
- A new example program (chkscan.sd7) to check the new scanner
functions was added.
- A bug in the planets.sd7 example program was fixed.
- The manual was corrected to explain that the types 'char' and
'string' support UNICODE.
- The actions cmd_ls and scr_write were improved to use utf-8
characters when available.
- The filOpen function was improved to use _wfopen under windows.
- The timezone handling to get the Greenwich Mean Time was improved.
- A string in shisen.sd7 was enlarged to avoid a RANGE_ERROR
exception when accessing it.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.