|Seed7 Release 2007-10-10 email@example.com (2007-10-10)|
|Date:||Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:38:48 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||12 Oct 2007 23:56:01 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20071010.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to support the
'remove(array, index)' function.
- The functions isLeapYear, daysInMonth, weekOfYear, weekDateYear
and weekDateWeek were added to the time.s7i library.
- The exception checking program chkexc.sd7 was improved to check
for exceptions raised with arrays.
- Documentation for the bigInteger type was added to the manual.
- Some strings in pic32.s7i and pairs.sd7 were enlarged to avoid
a RANGE_ERROR exception when accessing them.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.