Re: Control flow graph --SUIF

Uncle Noah <>
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:35:27 -0700

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Control flow graph --SUIF ( (2007-09-21)
Re: Control flow graph --SUIF (Uncle Noah) (2007-09-25)
Re: Control flow graph --SUIF (Diego Novillo) (2007-09-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Uncle Noah <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:35:27 -0700
Posted-Date: 25 Sep 2007 12:55:06 EDT

On Sep 21, 1:06 pm, ""
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for the control flow graph library for SUIF ( not
> machine suif ). I would appreciate if
> anybody forward it or give reference where I can get it.

Dear friend

It is difficult to resurrect the dead, so any hopes of a future
version of SUIF supporting a CFG manipulation library is
futile. Your only chance is to check out who are the authors that use
SUIF for their work (e.g. for extracting CDFGs). They are the only
ones that could drop you a helpful hand with your problem.

And another thing:
I'm not sure if you know it, but Machine-SUIF CFGs (and probably SUIF
ones too) have two dummy nodes (basic blocks): a source and a sink
nodes that are empty but are used in the internal algorithms of the
machsuif cfg library.

Kind regards
Nikolaos Kavvadias
PS: I myself you Machine-SUIF and not SUIF for working with