|Seed7 Release 2007-09-09 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-09-09)|
|Date:||Sun, 09 Sep 2007 14:31:26 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||09 Sep 2007 21:24:29 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070909.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A gtk-server connection library (gtkserver.s7i), a test program
(gtksvtst.sd7) and documentation (see doc/gtksvdoc.txt) were
added (Patch from Leonardo Cecchi).
- Some spelling corrections for read_me and a draft for a cygwin
makefile (mk_cygw.mak) were added (Patches from Terrence Brannon).
- A Seed7 mailing list has been created under
(Remove NOSPAM to get the email address).
- The planets.sd7 program was improved to show the name of a star
when clicking on it.
- The stack trace of the hi interpreter for uncaught exceptions
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.