bug-fix release of MiBench sources for MiDataSets

Grigori Fursin <gfursin@gmail.com>
Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:17:11 -0700

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
bug-fix release of MiBench sources for MiDataSets gfursin@gmail.com (Grigori Fursin) (2007-09-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Grigori Fursin <gfursin@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:17:11 -0700
Posted-Date: 08 Sep 2007 00:27:01 EDT

Hi all,

I would like to thank those of you who sent me very
valuable feedback on MiDataSets. I am pleased to announce
a bug-fix release for modified MiBench benchmark sources
for MiDataSets V1. You can download it from the MiDataSets
developer website: http://midatasets.sourceforge.net

Any new benchmarks and datasets' contributions are welcome!

The following benchmarks have been fixed:

* consumer_lame
* office_ghostscript
* office_ispell
* office_stringsearch
* security_blowfish_d
* security_blowfish_e
* security_pgp_d
* security_pgp_e

In this project, we collect multiple datasets for MiBench benchmark
(free, commercially representative embedded benchmark suite) to create
the conditions for a more realistic code and compiler optimization
research and benchmarking of different computing systems.

Yours,
Grigori Fursin

Grigori Fursin, PhD
Research Scientist, INRIA Futurs, France
http://fursin.net/research