|Seed7 Release 2007-08-23 email@example.com (2007-08-23)|
|Date:||Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:30:47 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||23 Aug 2007 20:39:32 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070823.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The compiler was improved to support nested exceptions.
- The planets.sd7 example program was improved to contain a
panorama with stars and planets.
- An include file (stars.s7i) which contains the names and
coordinates of stars was added.
- The intParse function was improved to accepts a plus (+) sign.
- The memory management of the socRecv function was improved.
- Some exception tests were added to chkexc.sd7
- A test for check_atan2 was added to the chkflt.sd7 program.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.