|Seed7 Release 2007-08-07 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-08-07)|
|Date:||Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:37:45 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||07 Aug 2007 15:56:11 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070807.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The handling of local functions in the compiler (comp.sd7) was
- The function 'option' (to get compile time defines) was renamed
- The compiler was improved to support the 'configValue' function.
- The 'ord' function for enumerations was changed to work without
- The changelog was reversed (sorted now from newest to oldest),
and old entrys were added.
- The address of the FSF was changed in various files.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.