|Seed7 Release 2007-06-24 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-06-24)|
|Date:||Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:35:27 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||25 Jun 2007 03:22:40 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070624.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- As suggested by several users a socket library (socket.s7i)
- Two example programs tst_srv.sd7 and tst_cli.sd7 to test
socket functionality were added.
- The popen function was added (suggested by leonardoce).
- The compiler was improved to support hash tables with floats,
various for loops over hash tables and the new socket library.
- The compiler now compiles the programs bas.sd7 and wordcnt.sd7.
- The wator.sd7 example program was improved.
- The heap management and the heap statistic was improved.
- Several function prototypes were changed to use 'const' types.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.