|Seed7 Release 2007-06-07 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-06-07)|
|Date:||Thu, 07 Jun 2007 02:38:01 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||08 Jun 2007 09:29:15 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070607.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- An explanation of multiple dispatch was added to the FAQ.
- A bug in the 'str' function for 'complex' was fixed (found by
- The interpreter was improved to support startsWith, endsWith,
array_min_position, heapstat and @:= (for ref_lists).
- The compiler suport for drw_cpy, ref_trace, arr_head, arr_tail,
arr_idx, varfunc, wintype, array literals and dynamic functions
(for enumerations) was improved.
- The compiler now writes a message when an uncaught exception was
- The compiler was changed such that destr functions accept also
- The compiler now compiles the programs snake.sd7 and toutf8.sd7.
- The concentration game was renamed to pairs.sd7
- The functions drwCpy, drwCreate and drwDestr where moved to
- The heap management and the heap statistic was improved.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.