|Seed7 Release 2007-04-19 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-04-20)|
|Date:||20 Apr 2007 10:24:22 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||20 Apr 2007 10:24:22 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070419.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The compiler support for result variables, which are initialized
with expressions, was improved.
- The bas (basic interpreter) example program was improved.
- The bigrat.s7i, rational.s7i librarys were improved.
- Some multiplication testcases were added to the chkbig.sd7 example
- The compiler was changed to mark its temporary *.c files with a
- Several performance improvements for uBigMultSub, uBigAddTo,
uBigDiv, uBigMult, uBigMultIntoHelp, bigGrow, bigMult and bigShrink
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.