|Seed7 Release 2007-04-04 email@example.com (2007-04-06)|
|Date:||6 Apr 2007 00:01:09 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||06 Apr 2007 00:01:09 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070404.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The support and documentation for the functions split, join, log2,
bitLength and the operator *:= were improved.
- The compiler support for the functions raise, log2 and split was
- The bas (basic interpreter) example program was improved to support
print using statements.
- The support of the for-step loop in the seed7_05.s7i include file
- Some improvements for the bigRational and bigInteger library were
- A bug in uBigAddTo which could cause an error in bigDiv, bigRem,
bigMDiv, bigMod was fixed.
- The chkbig.sd7 program was improved to check the log2 function for
- The chkstr.sd7 program was improved to have more checks for the
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.