|Seed7 Release 2007-03-19 email@example.com (2007-03-20)|
|Date:||20 Mar 2007 08:52:31 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||20 Mar 2007 08:52:31 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070319.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The interpreter was changed to execute programs only when they
have no errors.
- The option -x to execute programs, even when they have errors, was
added to the interpreter.
- The *:= operator for the types integer, float, bigInteger and
bigRational was added.
- The chkbig.sd7 program was improved to check the *:= operator for
- The compiler was improved to support the *:= operator and the
- Several improvements for compile time error messages were done.
- The err.sd7 example program, which checks compile time error
messages, was improved.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.