ACC Release V 0.5: Get Aspect-oriented through acc!

"Michael Gong" <mwgong@cs.utoronto.ca>
14 Mar 2007 14:32:07 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ACC Release V 0.5: Get Aspect-oriented through acc! mwgong@cs.utoronto.ca (Michael Gong) (2007-03-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Michael Gong" <mwgong@cs.utoronto.ca>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Mar 2007 14:32:07 -0400
Posted-Date: 14 Mar 2007 14:32:07 EDT

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the release of AspeCt-oriented C (ACC) V
0.5, formerly known as AspectC.

Besides some new features, the ACC 0.5 release also includes a set of
experimental weave adapters that
help integrate aspeCts in the build process of large C-based software
projects.

For more details and download, please visit http://www.aspectc.net.

Highlights of ACC V 0.5 include:
    o ACC demo at AOSD'07 this week (Wednesday & Friday)
    o A set of experimental weave adapters to integrate ACC into large
builds
    o Debugging support and improved error reporting
    o A set of course assignments applying ACC in the curriculum of a 3rd
year Operating Systems course (available from our web site).

We appreciate feedback and support for AspeCt-oriented C.

Regards,

ACC Team

www.aspectc.net