fully parenthesized expression?

"Mr.E" <mr.waverlye@verizon.net>
3 Mar 2007 23:31:39 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
fully parenthesized expression? mr.waverlye@verizon.net (Mr.E) (2007-03-03)
Re: fully parenthesized expression? mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de (Dmitry A. Kazakov) (2007-03-05)
Re: fully parenthesized expression? mr.waverlye@verizon.net (Mr.E) (2007-03-08)
Re: fully parenthesized expression? mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de (Dmitry A. Kazakov) (2007-03-08)
Re: fully parenthesized expression? mr.waverlye@verizon.net (Mr.E) (2007-03-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Mr.E" <mr.waverlye@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Mar 2007 23:31:39 -0500
Posted-Date: 03 Mar 2007 23:31:38 EST

After a good deal of research and effort I have a working operator
precedence parser. For debugging purposes I would like to output a
fully parenthesized representation of the original expression.
Unfortunately, I'm not having success in displaying this. Before I
reduce I print out what is on the stack ( value 'operator' value ) but
in most cases the left hand side of the stack contains the result of
the previous operation I no longer have the original value.

May I ask if someone would suggest a way to display the operation as
it is performed.

Thanks,

W.