|Seed7 Release 2007-02-19 email@example.com (2007-02-25)|
|Date:||25 Feb 2007 13:23:45 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||25 Feb 2007 13:23:45 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070219.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The support for hash tables, sets and console output in compiled
programs was improved.
- Support for multiple dispatch of interface (DYNAMIC) functions was
added to the compiler.
- The handling of parameters in the dispatch functions generated by
the compiler was improved.
- Variable global arrays and structs in compiled programs are now
initialized with a copy of the initialisation value.
- The compiler was improved to produce better code for the primitive
actions arr_idx, chr_ge, chr_gt, chr_le, chr_lt, fil_seek, set_cpy,
str_cpy, prc_option, prg_match, ref_itftosct, typ_isderived and
- A compare and a hashCode function was added for the type 'color'.
- A check for curr_hash != NULL was removed at various places since
isit_hash takes care of it.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.