Re: What happended to visual parse++?

"Alan Sung" <>
5 Feb 2007 23:37:41 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
What happended to visual parse++? (2006-12-11)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? (Alan Sung) (2007-02-05)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? (David Bridges) (2007-02-08)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? (Alan Sung) (2007-02-09)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? (Chris F Clark) (2007-02-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Alan Sung" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 5 Feb 2007 23:37:41 -0500
Posted-Date: 05 Feb 2007 23:37:41 EST

<> wrote in message news:06-12-051@comp.compilers...
> We have been using visual parse for many years and need to get new
> license keys. They don't answer their phone, business searches for
> sandstone technology, the company name, get no hits. I know that
> others on this newsgroup have used this tool. Their license is tied to
> specific machines so as the machines die, so does the software. We are
> down to one machine that can run the software.
> Does anyone have any contact information? Their website lists their
> address as lahaina, HI and I know the principal is named william
> donahue but haven't had any luck getting anyone.
> Please help...
> [The WHOIS for lists a phone number in Hawaii and one
> near San Diego. Have you called them? -John]

I have had no luck contacting them either. This is very bad. Many emails and
phone calls that go unanswered. Too much sun and surf in Hawaii?

I am just looking for the source files that begin with "sslt" Any one out
there have those files that would be willing to send them to me?

-alan sung
Rapid Realm Technology, Inc.
Hopkinton, MA