|Seed7 Release 2007-02-04 email@example.com (2007-02-04)|
|Date:||4 Feb 2007 20:28:08 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||04 Feb 2007 20:28:08 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070204.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- An abstract data type to create interface types was added.
- The matching of functions was changed such that interface
functions are preferred over non interface functions.
- The error message which flags wrong access rights of actual
parameters was improved.
- The sorting of directory entrys for cmd_ls was improved.
- The unicode support for prc_getenv and prc_option was improved.
- The -v (verbose) option was added to the interpreter.
- A small bug in the startrek.sd7 example program was fixed.
- The handling of interface (DYNAMIC) functions in the compiler
- The compiler was improved to support the actions arr_cpy,
drw_create, drw_destr, drw_pfarcchord and drw_pfarcpieslice.
- The handling of enumeration types in the compiler was improved.
- Several accessright changes for file functions in seed7_05.s7i
and other libraries allow the compiler to produce working code
for more file functions.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.