Compiler positions available for week ending January 28

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
28 Jan 2007 09:17:13 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending January 28 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2007-01-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Jan 2007 09:17:13 -0500
Posted-Date: 28 Jan 2007 09:17:13 EST

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:14:20 -0800
From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@coral8.com>
Subject: Senior Compiler Engineer - Coral8 - Bay Area

We are looking for a Senior Compiler Engineer who will join our Coral8
Compiler team working on the real-time event processing SQL-based
language compiler:

http://www.coral8.com/developers/ccl_examples.html

The requirements for this position are:
    - Experience with compilers
    - Strong knowledge of C++
    - Understanding of optimization and parallelization
    - Understanding of SQL is a plus
    - Knowledge of Antlr is a plus

Please, contact me at aleksey-at-coral8-dot-com and I will be
happy to provide more details.

Thanks,
Aleksey Sanin