|Seed7 Release 2007-01-04 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-01-05)|
|Date:||5 Jan 2007 05:51:31 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||05 Jan 2007 05:51:31 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070104.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The hashtype was changend to maintain the size of the hash instead of
- The &:= statement for the type ref_list was added.
- The compiler was improved to support 'in var' parameters.
- A new include file (complex.s7i) to support complex numbers was
- The support for the bigIConv, bigOrd, cmdMkdir, drwPArc, drwPCircle,
drwPFEllipse, filBigLng, filBigSeek and filBigTell functions was
added to the compiler.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.