Compilers - Custom Search Engine

"Robert H" <robert.hundt@gmail.com>
21 Dec 2006 10:27:39 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compilers - Custom Search Engine robert.hundt@gmail.com (Robert H) (2006-12-21)
Re: Compilers - Custom Search Engine codeopt@gmail.com (2007-01-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Robert H" <robert.hundt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Dec 2006 10:27:39 -0500
Posted-Date: 21 Dec 2006 10:27:39 EST

Hi,

Not sure this is considered to be an "ad", but...

I created a Google Custom Search Engine for searching on:

    "Software Optimization and Optimizing Compilers"

This is basically a regular full Google search giving preference to
certain sites. Of course I added sites such as IEEE, ACM, the
universities, Rice, Stanford, Intel, Microsoft, HP, this site and
others. The search results are indeed more specific than the regular
Google search. Try ity out! Additionally, if you are interested, please
send me an email and I can enable your contributing to the search
engine or add sites you believe should be given preference to. Over
time, it will become better and better...

I "donated" a (no-BS) URL for this: www.codeopt.com

Check it out - and let me know what you think (no rants, please)!

Cheers
-- Robert Hundt
[I hope it looks at this newsgroup's archives at compilers.iecc.com. -John]