What happended to visual parse++?

jim.barstow@gmail.com
11 Dec 2006 16:15:25 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
What happended to visual parse++? jim.barstow@gmail.com (2006-12-11)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? al@sung.com (Alan Sung) (2007-02-05)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? dave.bridges@etamicusa.com (David Bridges) (2007-02-08)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? al@sung.com (Alan Sung) (2007-02-09)
Re: What happended to visual parse++? cfc@shell01.TheWorld.com (Chris F Clark) (2007-02-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: jim.barstow@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Dec 2006 16:15:25 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Dec 2006 16:15:25 EST

We have been using visual parse for many years and need to get new
license keys. They don't answer their phone, business searches for
sandstone technology, the company name, get no hits. I know that
others on this newsgroup have used this tool. Their license is tied to
specific machines so as the machines die, so does the software. We are
down to one machine that can run the software.

Does anyone have any contact information? Their website lists their
address as lahaina, HI and I know the principal is named william
donahue but haven't had any luck getting anyone.

Please help...
[The WHOIS for stand-stone.com lists a phone number in Hawaii and one
near San Diego. Have you called them? -John]