|New Seed7 Release 2006-12-04 email@example.com (2006-12-05)|
|Date:||5 Dec 2006 06:20:03 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||05 Dec 2006 06:20:03 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20061204.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The functions bigLength, seek, bigTell were added to support files
with 64 bit offsets.
- The file functions getwd, getln, read and readln were changed to
remove '\r' before '\n'.
- Parameters of type bigInteger were changed to use call by reference.
- The functions ord and conv for the bigInteger type were added.
- The putf function (to copy a string to a file) was changed and a
writef function was added.
- Functions to split and join strings and a check for that functions
- Comparisons = and <> for arrays were added.
- An implementation for 'set of string' based on the 'hash' type was
- Keyboard functionality was moved into the new file kbd_rtl.c.
- A new makefile makefile.msy for MinGW MSYS compilation was added.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.