|New Seed7 Release 2006-11-06 firstname.lastname@example.org (2006-11-08)|
|Date:||8 Nov 2006 00:19:42 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||08 Nov 2006 00:19:42 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20061106.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The hi interpreter was improved to support bigInteger literals.
- Changes have been done to allow a configurable bigdigit size
(Bigdigits are the building elements of a bigInteger).
- The mdiv function was added to the bigInteger library and the
- The chkbig.sd7 program was changed to use bigInteger literals.
- Several bigInteger functions have been improved.
- A bigrat.s7i include file to support bigRational numbers has been
- The compiler support for bigInteger, setBaselit and strTrim has
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.