Re: Translating OO program to procedural program

gnorik@gmail.com
24 Oct 2006 17:34:53 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Re: Translating OO program to procedural program torbenm@app-6.diku.dk (2006-10-11)
Re: Translating OO program to procedural program englere_geo@yahoo.com (Eric) (2006-10-11)
Re: Translating OO program to procedural program DrDiettrich1@aol.com (Hans-Peter Diettrich) (2006-10-11)
Re: Translating OO program to procedural program int2k@gmx.net (Wolfram Fenske) (2006-10-11)
Re: Translating OO program to procedural program tommy.thorn@gmail.com (Tommy Thorn) (2006-10-11)
Re: Translating OO program to procedural program JoachimPimiskern@web.de (Joachim Pimiskern) (2006-10-12)
Re: Translating OO program to procedural program gnorik@gmail.com (2006-10-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gnorik@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Oct 2006 17:34:53 -0400
Posted-Date: 24 Oct 2006 17:34:53 EDT

I can recommend you to read this paper :
http://www.planetpdf.com/developer/article.asp?ContentID=6635
html:
http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:ijA3UAXtXcUJ:www.planetpdf.com/developer
/article.asp%3FContentID%3D6635+Object-oriented+programming+is+the+current+cu
re-all&hl=ru&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a

regards

Norayr Chilingaryan

---
http://geocities.com/n0rayr