Re: the best compiler generator generating c#

"oliverhunt@gmail.com" <oliverhunt@gmail.com>
4 Oct 2006 11:08:11 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
the best compiler generator generating c# yangcx1965@yahoo.com.cn (Robert) (2006-10-03)
Re: the best compiler generator generating c# oliverhunt@gmail.com (oliverhunt@gmail.com) (2006-10-04)
Re: the best compiler generator generating c# englere_geo@yahoo.com (Eric) (2006-10-04)
Re: the best compiler generator generating c# vesa.erla@esomer.fi (Vesa Erla) (2006-10-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "oliverhunt@gmail.com" <oliverhunt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Oct 2006 11:08:11 -0400
Posted-Date: 04 Oct 2006 11:08:11 EDT

I agree, antlr v2 has issues, but when looking for a decent parser
generator for my compiler i eventually felt it was the best -- that
said this was a year and a half ago, so i could hope that since then
someone has actually gone and produced a a decent GLR/LALR parser
generator for c#. But i doubt it :(

--Oliver