|New Seed7 Release 2006-08-08 firstname.lastname@example.org (2006-08-10)|
|Date:||10 Aug 2006 15:43:51 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||10 Aug 2006 15:43:51 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20060808.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A description of the 'func', 'varfunc' and 'proc' types was added to
- The 'parse' operator for the type 'time' was improved.
- The operators '<=', '>' and '<' were added for the type 'duration'.
- The windows graphic driver was improved to use the SetPixel function.
- The filOpen function was changed to open files in binary mode.
And Now for Something Completely Different.
The description of the 'func', 'varfunc' and 'proc' types was added to
the manual at the Homepage also. See under Manual/Types/func
at the Homepage.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.