Re: ELF reader

Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@codesourcery.com>
4 Aug 2006 16:56:00 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ELF reader hugo.venturini@gmail.com (Hugo Venturini) (2006-08-03)
Re: ELF reader dan@codesourcery.com (Daniel Jacobowitz) (2006-08-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@codesourcery.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Aug 2006 16:56:00 -0400
Posted-Date: 04 Aug 2006 16:56:00 EDT

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:53:30 -0400, Hugo Venturini wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking for a lib written in python that can read ELF files my
> compiler generates. I know it can be easily done in C++, but my
> debugger is written in python and I don't really want to interface the
> two languages.

As it happens, we wrote one for a project last year. It hasn't gotten
published yet, but we were definitely planning to do so - we just
haven't had the time. I'll have to ask around to see whether we can
publish the one we have; drop me a line if you would like me to let
you know when it is available.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery