Re: Grammar development by example
18 Jul 2006 01:17:44 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Grammar development by example (Oliver Zeigermann) (2006-07-16)
Re: Grammar development by example (Chris F Clark) (2006-07-18)
Re: Grammar development by example (Sylvain Schmitz) (2006-07-18)
Re: Grammar development by example (2006-07-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jul 2006 01:17:44 -0400
Posted-Date: 18 Jul 2006 01:17:44 EDT

Following link may of interest to you:

This talks about the extraction of grammar rules when an incompete
grammar and a set of example programs are given as input. Example
programs involve new constructs and the above work identifies the
grammar rule corresponding to new constructs.

Additionally, you can refer following work:

Above work uses genetic programming model for developing grammar of a
domain specific langauge from example programs.