Re: OMF386
16 Jul 2006 10:44:30 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
OMF386 (GR) (2006-07-16)
Re: OMF386 (2006-07-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Jul 2006 10:44:30 -0400
Posted-Date: 16 Jul 2006 10:44:30 EDT

On 16 Jul 2006 01:03:51 -0400, GR <> wrote:

>Does anybody have a .pdf of the extension for high level languages for
>the OMF386 object format spec ?

If you are willing to settle for TXT files, try the second link. It
is the latest that I have run across, but I haven't actually looked
for anything newer in quite some years.

>From (in part):

x86 Assembly Language FAQ - General Part III

The second is from Microsoft. This file is located at:

This file expands into ascii text files that are the Microsoft Product
Support Services Application Note: Relocatable Object Module Format.
These files date from 1992. Also included are the .lib file format
and the CodeView extensions.
ArarghMail607 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->]
BCET Basic Compiler Page: