Need suggestions for final year project

"Sakaryie" <sakariye@gmail.com>
14 Mar 2006 00:56:22 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need suggestions for final year project sakariye@gmail.com (Sakaryie) (2006-03-14)
Re: Need suggestions for final year project chads_in@yahoo.com (Asheesh) (2006-03-15)
Re: Need suggestions for final year project OnlyStudent@mail2student.com (Studnet) (2006-03-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Sakaryie" <sakariye@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Mar 2006 00:56:22 -0500
Posted-Date: 14 Mar 2006 00:56:22 EST

Hello,
I am looking for ideas for my final year project. I've been searching
for almost a week now with no luck. I'd really appreciate it if someone
could help me out by suggestion a good project.

first some background...

I'm currently in my final year doing computer science. I have found
that I'm very good at finite automata and compilers and I also found
these two courses to be the most interesting in my programme. I would
like to do a project related to this field (especially parsing). I want
to do something very interesting, worth the time and effort ( I will
spend at least 8 months working on the project before submission), and
hopefully useful. I'de have to do something from scratch (no improving
of existing tools).

I have until the end of the week to submit my proposal. Thanks in
advance.